Lord, sometimes I am filled with a sense of failure and feel that I’ve been a lousy parent. At such moments, enable me to turn my eyes to Jesus, my High Priest, who understands my struggles perfectly. Thank You that I can approach Your throne of grace with confidence, to receive mercy and find grace in my time of need. As I sit at Your feet, strengthen me to move past this sense of failure to be the godly parent You desire me to be.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol