Lord, sometimes I am filled with a sense of failure and feel that I’ve been a lousy parent. At such moments, enable me to turn my eyes to Jesus, my High Priest, who understands my struggles perfectly. Thank You that I can approach Your throne of grace with confidence, to receive mercy and find grace in my time of need. As I sit at Your feet, strengthen me to move past this sense of failure to be the godly parent You desire me to be.
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience