Lord, sometimes I am filled with a sense of failure and feel that I’ve been a lousy parent. At such moments, enable me to turn my eyes to Jesus, my High Priest, who understands my struggles perfectly. Thank You that I can approach Your throne of grace with confidence, to receive mercy and find grace in my time of need. As I sit at Your feet, strengthen me to move past this sense of failure to be the godly parent You desire me to be.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family