Lord, help me to be acutely aware that time is not limitless. May I value the time I have with each child, individually and together as a family, and help me to proactively carve out and protect such time. May I be able to spend quality time with my child, to instruct and discipline them, and to coach and nurture them, so that they may never forget who You are, what You have done, and what You promise to do.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol