Lord, I thank You that Your son Jesus is our servant king. He obeyed You by going to the cross, and showed servanthood by washing the feet of his disciples, a task normally done by lowly slaves (John 13:14–17). Help my child to have the same attitude as Jesus. May she seek not to be served but to serve. And may she find joy and reward in serving You, even when it is difficult or when it involves great personal cost.
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily
- 15 Oct: May He Confess You As Lord Over His Life
- 14 Oct: May She Realize Her Need For You
- 13 Oct: May He Encounter You Personally And Powerfully