Lord, I thank You that Your son Jesus is our servant king. He obeyed You by going to the cross, and showed servanthood by washing the feet of his disciples, a task normally done by lowly slaves (John 13:14–17). Help my child to have the same attitude as Jesus. May she seek not to be served but to serve. And may she find joy and reward in serving You, even when it is difficult or when it involves great personal cost.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep