Lord, I thank You that Your son Jesus is our servant king. He obeyed You by going to the cross, and showed servanthood by washing the feet of his disciples, a task normally done by lowly slaves (John 13:14–17). Help my child to have the same attitude as Jesus. May she seek not to be served but to serve. And may she find joy and reward in serving You, even when it is difficult or when it involves great personal cost.
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 25 Jul: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 24 Jul: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 23 Jul: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel