Lord, enable my child to cherish and advocate peace, wherever he is placed. May he be mature in thought, word, deed, and decision, and may he be humble and gentle in all his ways. Teach him how to be an effective peacemaker, bringing people together and not tearing them apart. May he share the peace of God by focusing on what is common to man—the need for a loving and forgiving God.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You