Lord, in our weakness we often want to withdraw into our shell when faced with problems. Thank You for Your Word which reminds us not to turn inward but to look outward, and to spur one another on toward love and good deeds. May my child find her support in the church. May she boldly tell others how she is feeling. Bring brothers and sisters in the family of God to support and love her. Help her to also be a loving sister to others—praying, comforting, and counseling them.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost