Lord, thank you for the challenging but noble task of bringing up my child to be godly and to be trained in the way of the Lord (Proverbs 22:6). I praise You for the opportunity to shape my child, but I need help from others. Bring to him godly people who can be his teachers and coaches. May he learn from their experiences and follow their good examples. Help him to avoid repeating their mistakes. Help him to become a person after Your own heart.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel