Lord, thank you for the challenging but noble task of bringing up my child to be godly and to be trained in the way of the Lord (Proverbs 22:6). I praise You for the opportunity to shape my child, but I need help from others. Bring to him godly people who can be his teachers and coaches. May he learn from their experiences and follow their good examples. Help him to avoid repeating their mistakes. Help him to become a person after Your own heart.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost