Lord, may my child discern the difference between what is good and what is evil, and have the courage to resist temptation and stand firm in the face of opposition. May he experience the joy of obeying You despite peer pressure to conform to this world. May he not buckle under pressure for the sake of being accepted by his friends. May he understand that the consequences of falling into temptation are never worth it. May he realize that living a holy life always glorifies You.
- 08 Mar: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 07 Mar: Be The Lord Of My Family
- 06 Mar: I Surrender My Idols
- 05 Mar: Guard Me Against Anger
- 04 Mar: Guard Me Against Overreacting