Lord, I commit my child to You. Help me surrender her to You, especially in times of trial, and may You work in her life according to Your timing. Keep me from becoming over-protective and stepping in to take control. In times of failure, disappointment, and discouragement, may she realize that You will use all these to shape her and to develop in her perseverance and maturity. May she hold onto Your Word and the assurance of Your unchanging character, to take life one day at a time.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep