Lord, I commit my child to You. Help me surrender her to You, especially in times of trial, and may You work in her life according to Your timing. Keep me from becoming over-protective and stepping in to take control. In times of failure, disappointment, and discouragement, may she realize that You will use all these to shape her and to develop in her perseverance and maturity. May she hold onto Your Word and the assurance of Your unchanging character, to take life one day at a time.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family