Lord, remind my child constantly, through circumstances, Your Word, and friends and family, to draw close to You when the going gets tough. I know that suffering develops resilience and character, and ultimately produces a steady hope. I ask that my child will develop a closer walk with You through the hardships he faces. May Your Holy Spirit fill his heart with Your love, so that he will be able to rejoice, even in trials.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep