Lord, remind my child constantly, through circumstances, Your Word, and friends and family, to draw close to You when the going gets tough. I know that suffering develops resilience and character, and ultimately produces a steady hope. I ask that my child will develop a closer walk with You through the hardships he faces. May Your Holy Spirit fill his heart with Your love, so that he will be able to rejoice, even in trials.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You