Lord, remind my child constantly, through circumstances, Your Word, and friends and family, to draw close to You when the going gets tough. I know that suffering develops resilience and character, and ultimately produces a steady hope. I ask that my child will develop a closer walk with You through the hardships he faces. May Your Holy Spirit fill his heart with Your love, so that he will be able to rejoice, even in trials.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family