Lord, I know You will bring to completion the work You began. May my child persevere in her faith and be faithful to the very end of her life on earth or until she meets you face to face. May she be filled with the fruit of your salvation—the righteous character produced by Christ. May she run the race of faith till the end, when she will be presented sincere, excellent, and blameless in Christ.
- 23 Jan: Guard Her Against Overwhelming Emotions
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations