Lord, I know You will bring to completion the work You began. May my child persevere in her faith and be faithful to the very end of her life on earth or until she meets you face to face. May she be filled with the fruit of your salvation—the righteous character produced by Christ. May she run the race of faith till the end, when she will be presented sincere, excellent, and blameless in Christ.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel