Lord, the world tells us we can fill our need for companionship in so many different ways. But Your way is best. You designed us to be faithful to our life partner. Bless my child with a godly partner, one who loves You. One who will help my child be the best he can be; who will cover his tears with joy; soothe his pain with balm, and touch his heart with kindness. May he reciprocate by being a loving, protective, and serving spouse, as Jesus is for the church.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost