Lord, I pray that my child and I may share the good news of Jesus Christ boldly. May all the words we use to share our faith be about the cross of Jesus. When we look to the cross, help us crucify our useless dreams, desires, and dreads, and help us to overcome the fears we may have about reaching others for You. Enable us to hold out the gospel consistently and unsparingly, so that others may come to know You through us.
- 27 Jan: Bless My Child With Thankfulness
- 26 Jan: Guard Her Against Sexual Immorality
- 25 Jan: Guard Him Against Impurity
- 24 Jan: Guard Her Against Hollow Worldviews
- 23 Jan: Guard Her Against Overwhelming Emotions