Lord, I ask that my child would love those who are searching for an answer to life. I pray she will hear the cries of people who are lost and cannot find their way to You. Help her preach the Word, in season and out of season, and to be sober and teach the truth. May sound doctrine be her daily bread. May patience and compassion be her virtues as she corrects and encourages those she meets.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family