Lord, I pray you would develop the mind of Christ in my spouse. May they put off their old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. And may they put on the new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:22–24). Give me the wisdom to know how to encourage them to make Your priorities their priorities; Your character their character; Your decisions their decisions.
- 03 Mar: Guard Me Against Worrying Over My Child’s Future
- 02 Mar: Guard Me Against Worry
- 01 Mar: Guard Me Against Impatience
- 28 Feb: Guard Me Against The Fear Of Losing Out
- 27 Feb: Help Me To Not Compare