Lord, I pray you would develop the mind of Christ in my spouse. May they put off their old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. And may they put on the new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:22–24). Give me the wisdom to know how to encourage them to make Your priorities their priorities; Your character their character; Your decisions their decisions.
- 27 Sep: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 26 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol
- 25 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Children An Idol
- 24 Sep: Guard Me Against Making Parenting An Idol
- 23 Sep: Be The Lord Of My Family