Lord, I pray you would develop the mind of Christ in my spouse. May they put off their old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. And may they put on the new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:22–24). Give me the wisdom to know how to encourage them to make Your priorities their priorities; Your character their character; Your decisions their decisions.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol