Lord, I love my child so much, but I confess that my love can be selfish at times. Forgive me for attaching conditions to my love. Help me to be patient, kind, generous, humble, honorable, and sacrificial. Enable me to be slow to anger, forgiving, and gracious. I know it is impossible for me to love him this way by my own strength. But I stand on Your Word and thank You that as I draw closer to You, You will enable me to show Your love to my child.
- 20 Oct: May She Work Out Her Salvation With Fear And Trembling
- 19 Oct: May He Have Passion For Your Word
- 18 Oct: May She Be Like The Good Soil
- 17 Oct: Put The Fear Of God In My Child
- 16 Oct: May She Walk By Faith Daily