Lord, I love my child so much, but I confess that my love can be selfish at times. Forgive me for attaching conditions to my love. Help me to be patient, kind, generous, humble, honorable, and sacrificial. Enable me to be slow to anger, forgiving, and gracious. I know it is impossible for me to love him this way by my own strength. But I stand on Your Word and thank You that as I draw closer to You, You will enable me to show Your love to my child.
- 30 Jul: May She Make Disciples Of Men
- 29 Jul: Help Him Be A Peacemaker
- 28 Jul: May She Have A Servant’s Heart
- 27 Jul: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 26 Jul: May She Have A Heart For The Lost