Lord, forgive me when I forget to rest in You. Help me to put aside all distractions, including my smartphone and computer, and find mental, emotional, and physical rest in You every day. For I acknowledge that my life depends far more on You than on my own striving. I long to clearly hear Your voice of peace and wisdom, amidst the chaos and folly of life, and be refreshed, revived, and renewed to be the godly parent You want me to be.
- 22 Jun: I Want To Point My Child To You
- 21 Jun: I Want To Teach My Child To Love You First
- 20 Jun: Help Me Celebrate Each Child As Uniquely Created
- 19 Jun: Help Me To See That Children Are A Gift From You
- 18 Jun: Guard Me Against Making Achievement An Idol