Lord, forgive me when I forget to rest in You. Help me to put aside all distractions, including my smartphone and computer, and find mental, emotional, and physical rest in You every day. For I acknowledge that my life depends far more on You than on my own striving. I long to clearly hear Your voice of peace and wisdom, amidst the chaos and folly of life, and be refreshed, revived, and renewed to be the godly parent You want me to be.
- 23 Jan: Guard Her Against Overwhelming Emotions
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations