Lord, may my child not have any false or arrogant belief that people are good and can become right in Your eyes by their own effort. Help her understand that she is a helpless sinner and the only way to be saved is to trust in Jesus. Help her accept the truth that Jesus died in her place as her substitute so that she could be forgiven and reconciled to You. Let her understand that Jesus is the only way to be freed from the penalty, power, and presence of sin forever.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel