Lord, thank You for the amazing truth that it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20). Enable me to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus instead of following the world’s selfish and insecure ways. When I am seized by the fear of losing out, may I cling onto Your peace and assurance. Help me to love and value my child as You love and value each one of us, even to the point of giving Your life for us.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep