Lord, take charge of my words, which have the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Set a guard over my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3). May my words edify, not destroy; benefit, not harm. May my words reflect Your gospel truths and display the fear of the Lord, not the fear of man. May they be prayerful words that point my child to You in all circumstances.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep