Lord, as my child grows to adulthood, I fervently pray that his faith and love for You will continue to flourish. Help him to run this race for You—as he furthers his studies, enters the workforce, enters into marriage and parenthood, persevering to the end. Carry on the work of salvation and sanctification that You have started in my child. Enable him to know Your purposes for every season of his life, and give him the willingness and ability to fulfill Your plans for him.
- 27 Jan: Bless My Child With Thankfulness
- 26 Jan: Guard Her Against Sexual Immorality
- 25 Jan: Guard Him Against Impurity
- 24 Jan: Guard Her Against Hollow Worldviews
- 23 Jan: Guard Her Against Overwhelming Emotions