Lord, I am not the boss of this family, even though I behave like it sometimes. You are the boss. You are the final and ultimate authority of this household, one that my spouse and I humbly submit to. I count on Your oversight, wisdom, and guidance to lead my family. Help me to daily surrender this position of authority to You. May every family member’s heart be inclined toward You—not me—and seek You wholeheartedly. I crown You as King of my family.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel