Lord, I am not the boss of this family, even though I behave like it sometimes. You are the boss. You are the final and ultimate authority of this household, one that my spouse and I humbly submit to. I count on Your oversight, wisdom, and guidance to lead my family. Help me to daily surrender this position of authority to You. May every family member’s heart be inclined toward You—not me—and seek You wholeheartedly. I crown You as King of my family.
- 22 Jan: Guard Him Against Basing Self-Worth On Achievement
- 21 Jan: Guard Her Against Basing Self-Worth On Looks
- 20 Jan: Guard Him Against Negative Peer Pressure
- 19 Jan: Guard Her Against Material Temptations
- 18 Jan: May He Be Reassured By You