Lord, help me to be acutely aware that time is not limitless. May I value the time I have with each child, individually and together as a family, and help me to proactively carve out and protect such time. May I be able to spend quality time with my child, to instruct and discipline them, and to coach and nurture them, so that they may never forget who You are, what You have done, and what You promise to do.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel