Lord, I pray you would develop the mind of Christ in my spouse. May they put off their old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. And may they put on the new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:22–24). Give me the wisdom to know how to encourage them to make Your priorities their priorities; Your character their character; Your decisions their decisions.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel