Bringing up a child takes a team effort together with your spouse. Parenting Video Series 2020 speakers Lim Chien Chong and Stephanie Choong take on this reader’s question, “I feel that my spouse is not interested in mentoring or disciplining our children. What should I do?”
Hear biblical perspectives and suggestions on how to approach this conversation with your spouse.
Catch our Parenting Video Series 2020:
MY CHILDREN ARE GROWING… BUT AM I?
Lim Chien Chong, National Director, Singapore Youth For Christ
- How Not to Exasperate Your Child
- How Can You Help Your Child Obey God?
- What is God Saying to Parents?
FROM TOTS TO TEENS: MANAGING THE TRANSITION YEARS
Stephanie Choong, Singapore Youth For Christ
- Know Your Child, Know Yourself
- Improve Communication with Your Child
- Doing Life Together with Your Children