Lord, You are a God of order and You set up authority structures to help us to live well. Help my child understand that parents and leaders are responsible to God for those under their care. Help him cheerfully submit to authority. If he does not understand something, may he ask for clarification respectfully. And, as he obeys authority so as to honor You, may he find favor in the eyes of those You have put in charge of him.
- 18 Apr: May He Be Bold To Share The Gospel
- 17 Apr: May She Have A Heart For The Lost
- 16 Apr: May He Know The Right Thing To Do
- 15 Apr: Give Her The Courage To Stick To Her Faith
- 14 Apr: Help Him To Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel