Lord, enable me to teach my child to love You above all other things, with all of his heart, soul, mind, and strength. Give me the desire and the discipline to make daily prayer, reading the Bible, and attending church and Sunday School a regular part of family life. Help me to make my child’s spiritual development the first priority, more important than his intellectual, academic, and physical development. And empower me to be exemplary in the way I live, for actions speak louder than words, especially at home.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep