Lord, thank You for my precious child! You are the One who makes each tiny snowflake with a unique and beautiful pattern; how much more have You fearfully and wonderfully made my child. You have given me the privilege of working with You to shape and mold her as she emerges from under my wing and takes flight as an adult. Grant me Your wisdom and insight to help her become the person that You created her to be.
- 18 May: Protect Him From Physical Harm
- 17 May: Help Her To Eat And Drink Wisely
- 16 May: Bless My Child With Discipline To Care For His Body
- 15 May: Bless My Child With Good Health
- 14 May: Bless My Child With Good Sleep